FAITH, LIFE, FUTURE

(photo from tumblr)



I am not throwing away or becoming miserable towards my life. I know I complain about it at times. But so does everyone-- everyone complains about their life sometimes. But I also know and believe that God made those struggles or trials for a purpose. Besides isn't the bad or negative things are the ones who helped us learn and realize from our mistakes. Isn't those struggles what made us to become a better version of ourselves. I know all of these because I'm a human.  And I am also aware that I was not born perfect and that I was born with flaws. I know that this is a flawed world that is why it's okay to make mistakes. 

I feel relief somehow.. You know with all those thoughts in my mind that won't make me stop thinking about the what if/s. There are still a lot of what if/s in life but maybe the only reason why we forget about what we want at times is fear. And fear might be the only reason why we give up the struggle even if we know that it would be worth it. 

I am honestly grateful for everything and as you can tell I learned how to appreciate each and every moment.
 Well the thing about what I really wanted to pursue is that people don't understand how some people still value the definition of Art-- Music, Dancing, Acting, Painting, & any form of art. It makes me unhappy when people refer it as "just". There is something more about Art that other people won't understand. I believe that everything you are passionate about is art. But what they don't understand is that for some people Art is more than what it defines but it can morally changed your perspective in life. It is more of a soul that you embrace inside you.

 I am praying for God's guidance to help me make what I was always yearning for to be possible.


..............

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.