I wouldn't mind

(photo from tumblr)



I like to thank every single person I've met within the past few years. And now I understand

 what they say when 'People come and go'. In reality we are faced by different stardust and 

encounter different personas. And some will enter our lives and some will not. However 

sometimes those person who come by and enter our lives are the reason behind those 

changes we made- for what we are now. And in my point of view I like to thank all those 

people who helped me realize all those things that needs to be soothe. 



















"If I fought for her then it would be another unfortunate circle
of event. Two
years may or may not be worth it. But I finally understood why people let go
and what they meant when people come and go. -AM














No comments:

Powered by Blogger.