My name is

I thought people know me. But one day I realized that there are no individual who know me for my personal qualities and attributes of what am I as a person. And that they know me for those images I put a heart on my we heart it or those images I reblog on my tumblr. And it feels despondent to realize that no one actually knows me.


My name is Agatha. I am fifteen years old, I was born in a tropical country. Yes I am a drama queen. I like to express things out. I am a very confusing person which can sometimes be annoying. I was a bitch before; well I still am and I'm brutally honest with that. I lie most of the time but on the contrary I can be honest. Except I'm afraid to hurt anyone's feelings. And I guess lying can sometimes make someone feel a lot more better about their self.But sometimes I say stuffs that I don't mean to.
I'm not though, I usually stick and say those words and ideas to myself. I'm afraid to voice out my opinions. People think I'm negative, well maybe I am. But sometimes it's hard to expect or think about things that won't really happen. Even if there are always what if/s that can give you hope. Sometimes I can be inconsolable, which annoys most of my friends.

My mind can be intolerable sometimes. It just won't stop. I am talkative mostly to myself.  There are more important things besides it that I cannot tell. And I would like to keep it to myself. It is very hard to trust someone. That's why for me when people give their trust  I value it as a privilege.

I don't cry a lot. But I am sensitive. Even the pain is stinging me from my body or mind and sometimes in the heart, tears won't run down my face. But I know that I am crying from the inside.





No comments:

Powered by Blogger.