9/14/2014

My life is not interesting neither compulsive.  But hey- here are some random facts about my-absurd-self.


1.) I have this weird obsession on John Lennon & Yoko Ono
2.) I think no one knows me
3.) I talk to myself a lot
4.) I love to paint
5.) I like to draw
6.) I suck at poetry and writing
7.) I want to be a writer someday- but I suck at writing
8.) My hamartia is being negative all the time. But I think negativity has been a part of me.
9.) I only draw body portraits, and faces
10.) I have this unnatural thing for eyes
11.) Writing is pretty much an escape from all the pain that controls you.
12.) I'm an introvert
13.) My dream guy would actually be someone like John Lennon with a bit of Kurt Cobain and someone who can write like John Keats.
14.) I love to dream
15.) I want to be a teacher because of my english teacher
16.) I am fascinated about literature
17.)  I like agnostic people
18.) I like to read Author's biography
19.) You don't want to know the rest.

8:50 PM


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.