9/25/2014

I don't really know what to write. I have problems when it comes down to writing my thoughts. And I struggle from explaining either expressing it. But this annoyance only happens when I am writing for this blog. I can't even seem to think of a topic or point to talk about. Maybe because [a.] I don't really know where to start. Because I feel that my every day life is now a routine and I don't like routine/s. [b.] I need to go on an adventure and seek new places and find inspirations.

But who am I kidding. I also like to stay at home? I know that venture sucks.





What's up with my life? (as of September 25th 2014)

- I am currently reading Paper towns by John Green and Coraline by Neil Gaiman.
- I've been obsessed with the movie, Clueless.
- My new favorite songs are Surround you by Echosmith and No way by The naked and famous
- I've been literally obsessed with Gems.
- I did not failed at Physics and Math. And you want to know what's stupid? I'm failing a Filipino subject. How cray is that!







No comments:

Powered by Blogger.